SFA Youth is hosting WaCkY WeDNeSdaY on July 29th from 6pm-8pm.
Safety guidelines follow, and you can always contact the Youth Directors for more information.
- Events are weather-permitting as we will be outside. We may be getting wet and messy, so please dress accordingly.
- Numbers will be limited, register today by emailing [email protected]!
- Symptom checks will be performed on youth and adults. This will include questions from the CDC and a temperature check.
Youth must be cleared to stay before parents can leave.
-Masks required. Wear your best - it may win you a prize!
- Activities will be as socially distanced as possible.
- Sanitizer will be available. All equipment will be sanitized.
- We will have snacks. Bring your own water bottle. We will use disposable cups for water and lemonade.
For more information, contact Julia or Phillip Norton (901) 435-3614 or [email protected].
Contact the Youth Directors at [email protected] for more information about when meetings will start up again!
Normally the St. Francis Youth Groups meet on Sunday evenings during the school year for talks, games, skits, videos, small group discussions, and DINNER! We offer many field trips for fellowship, outreach, and service. Our format focuses on the spiritual, emotional, and social needs of youth. Meetings are held in the Parish Life Center.
The EDGE Middle School Youth Group is for 6th-8th graders and meets on Sunday evenings during the school year from 4:30 until 6:15 pm, ending with dinner.
The LIFE TEEN High School Youth Group is for 9th-12th graders and meets on Sunday evenings during the school year beginning with dinner at 6:15 pm until 8:00 pm.
There is no fee to register, but it is the BEST way to keep up with all events and activities - You can REGISTER HERE!
Our meetings, outings, and special events are announced in the weekly parish bulletin, the calendar above, and on the social media below.
Check us out on:
For more information, contact the Youth Co-Directors, Julia and Phillip Norton, at (901)756-1213, ext. 124 or email us.